Thursday 7 July 2016

Briana Banks

Now this is an interview I never thought I'd get to do. This person is possibly the biggest name in the industry. She became the most published adult magazine model ever. She also went on to become the longest Vivid contract star, staying with the company eight years and starring in some of their bestselling and critically acclaimed titles. In 2009, she was inducted into AVN's hall of fame, along with XRCO’s hall of fame in 2016. After a five-year hiatus, in December of 2015 she announced her return. I'm interviewing the one and only Briana Banks. 

JJ: Briana it's an absolute honour to have you hear and it's great to see you back in the industry. 

How did you get into the industry? 

Briana: Modeling was always my dream. I worked hard to make sure that's where I ended up. 

JJ: it's great that you had such drive to make sure you achieved your dreams. 

What's the best thing about the industry? 

Briana: The best thing about the industry are my fans. They are so loyal and always support me. 

JJ: Whats the worst thing about the industry? 

Briana: The haters. Not just inside the industry but outside too. 

JJ: People seem to hate successful people. It's not a good thing to see happening. But luckily there are some people who are very appreciative of what you do. 

What's are you doing at the moment workwise? 

Briana: I've started anal scenes again now and I'm ready to step it up a notch to DP. 

JJ: I am sure everyone will be happy to hear that. I know I certainly am. Your fans have missed you that's for sure. 

Where can people find you online? 

Briana: I am all over the place. Here are some places to find me. 

www.StarFactoryPR.com/Briana-Banksl-bio.html

www.Twitter.com/BrianaBanksxoxo 

www.Instagram.com/BrianaBanksxoxo 

www.SextPanther.com/Briana-Banks 


JJ: I'm sure everyone reading this is already following you but if not I recommend you do. 


What's the best thing about sex? 


Briana: Hmmmmm... Everything to do with sex is the best thing about sex. 


JJ: What really turns you on? 


Briana: I love confidence. It's a bit turn on and something that grabs my attention. 


JJ: Confidence is great, you just have to make sure you don't stray into arrogance. 


What's your favourite film? 


Briana:  I like all sorts. I can't pick just one.


JJ: That's how I feel sometimes. I love so many films that my favourites change day to day. 


Where is your favourite place to go on holiday? 


Briana: I love to go to Spain. It's a beautiful country. 


JJ: Tell me one thing about yourself I wouldn't know just by looking at you? 


Briana: I'm actually pretty shy. Which people don't expect. 


JJ: I wouldn't have thought you were shy. You always seem so confident. It's nice to see the real you though. 


What have been your biggest achievements in life or in work? 


Briana: That has to be my two hall of fame awards. 


JJ: Fully deserved for sure. You've been one of the biggest people in the industry and you fully deserve the recognition. 


What's been the biggest thing for you to overcome? 


Briana: Being in the MILF category with no kids haha. It's always been strange to me. 


JJ: Hahaha that's something I've always seen as odd myself. 


What's the best thing a fan has ever done for you? 


Briana: A fan tattooed my face and name on themselves. It was very flattering. 


JJ: That's a lifetime commitment to how much of a fan they are. It's very impressive indeed. 


What's one bit of advice you'd give to someone getting into the industry? 


Briana: It will follow you forever. Be sure it's a choice you are ready to live with forever.


JJ: Something everyone should make sure they are aware of before starting to work in it. 


Im glad you're back in the industry but what do you think you'll do once you leave the industry? 


Briana: I don't know yet... Live a normal life I guess whatever that is. 


JJ: Well a normal life is whatever makes you happy I guess. Normal is a very subjective thing. 


Finally, what's the weirdest rumour you've heard about yourself? 


Briana:  I went from a fat cow nine months ago to a eating disorder because I lost 35 pounds training three hours a day six days a week. 


JJ: I think people should think before they speak. Things like that aren't just hurtful but also slanderous. 


Thank you so much for being on the blog. It's a pleasure to feature such an icon in the industry. 

I look forward to seeing more of you this year. 





No comments:

Post a Comment