Tuesday 10 January 2017

Akira Lane

Today I've got the pleasure of interviewing one of the sexiest and strongest women in the industry. She can turn you on with just a flash of her sexy smile. She's the very sexy and very naughty Akira Lane
 
JJ: Hi Akira. It's a joy to have you with us today. Certainly put a spring in my step today. 

What got you into the adult industry?

Akira: I was dared by my friends after few shots of tequila to post pictures of myself on a glamour photography site.  I wasn’t expecting anything until the next day, I received at least 20 emails with job offers of shooting.  Rest is history.

JJ: It doesn't surprise me that it happened so fast because you are drop dead gorgeous. Anyone can see that. 

What's the best thing about the industry?

Akira: The opportunities available to build my Akira empire but of course the most important is the love and support from my fans.

JJ: What an empire it is you're building. It is very impressive that you're building something. 
 
What's the worst thing about the industry? 

Akira: Where do I start?  It’s time for a veteran like me to empower other women and young talents coming into the industry.  There are many of us whom have made a successful business in the adult industry and it is, etc. time to make few changes.

JJ: It's great that a veteran like you wants to pass on your knowledge and experience 

What's the funniest thing to happen to you whilst working?

Akira: We met a few famous WWE wrestlers after a shoot and ended up partying with them at a strip club.  One (name I cannot mention for he will lose his contract) decided to climb into our car as we were heading back to our hotel which was about a 30 minute drive, and took him back to the hotel.

He was so inebriated and proceeded to ask all of us if we were going to have sex with him.  We all looked and said no, gave him a bottle of Gatorade and watched him walk down the street from our balcony.  Did I mention to you that he puked on my jeans? However, the next day he came up to apologize and wanted to pay for the laundry cost , etc.

JJ: The WWE guys like to party that's for sure from the few I've met before. Glad to come see he apologised and wanted to pay for the laundry. 
 
What are you doing now work wise? 

Akira: I am still very active in the business in front of the camera however, I recently was offered to be a Business Development Director for the X Agency Models, adult talent agency.  I am busy redoing their website at the moment and recruiting new talent. 

JJ: It sounds like you've got your hands full then at the moment.  

Where can people find you online? 

Akira: They can just Google my name, or they They can see me at AkiraLane.com (glamour to hardcore) , PantyhoseLane.com (pantyhose/nylon fetish), AkiraLaneBound.com (bondage), and SillyGirlsVideo.com (video streaming site).

JJ: Lots of places for people to see your amazing work.  I encourage people to go see it. 

What’s the best thing about sex?

Akira: I get to be the one in control in bed.  Did I mention I am pretty dominant in bed?
 
JJ: What really turns you on?

Akira: A person with a great sense of humor, compassion, intelligence and knows his/hers way around in the kitchen.

JJ: Did I mention what a great cook I am?? Surely I did haha. 
 
The biggest question now... What's your favorite film?

Akira: That’s a tough one because I love watching movies, I would say anything that deals with horror are usually my favorites.

JJ: What's your favorite holiday destination?

Akira: I love Baja California, Mexico.  I love the people, the tequila, the beaches and the laid back feeling.

JJ: I've just added that place to my list of places to visit. 

Tell me one thing about yourself that people would never know by looking at you? 

Akira: People think that I am really nice and sweet but if anyone crosses me, they call me the asian pit bull.  

What's been your biggest achievement in life or work? 

Akira: My biggest achievement would be that I have been running my website since 2000 and now have spawned three others and to survive 17 yrs in the adult entertainment business speaks for itself.  

JJ: Surviving 17 years in an industry like that is truly amazing. It's not surprising though as you are professional, beautiful and amazing at what you do. 
 
What's the most challenging thing you’ve overcome? 

Akira: Material possessions are just that, material things.  I had a house fire couple of years ago and it really changed me as a person to the core.  I learned that life is just too short and that you have to make each day as important as yesterday or tomorrow. I now wake up everyday being thankful to having a shelter over my head, food to eat, and to have be surrounded by awesome people

JJ: That's an amazing outlook to have on life. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. 

What's the best thing a fan has ever done for you?  

Akira: Each and every one of them are unique and I appreciate all of them equally.  However there is one that stands out the most, Ray who replenished most of my kitchen appliances after my house fire.  I am forever grateful to have a toaster oven among few things on my wish lists.

JJ: It's great that the fans care enough to want to help you like that. 
 
What's one bit of advice for anyone wanting to get into the adult industry?

Akira: Make sure you really want to do this.  Once your images are out on the internet, there is no turning back.  It will impact your future choices with work, loved ones, your community , etc.  It’s definitely a job that is not for the faint of hearts.

JJ: What do you think you’ll do once you leave the industry? 

Akira: I hope to continue to be a mentor for the younger girls coming in.  There is a lot of information I wished I was taught or told for an example, how to cleanse yourself before an anal scene safely and organically. 

JJ: It's the little things that help the most. It's admirable that you want to help the younger girls. 
 
Finally, what’s the weirdest rumor you've heard about yourself?

Akira: That I had retired haha 

JJ:  Well I'm very glad that rumour is definitely 

Thank you so much for being with us and being so open. It's been an absolute pleasure. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment